These devices have an automatic switching threshold setting, which is started at the push of a button:
1. switch on the automatic socket strip at the main switch.
2. Plug the main unit into the red main socket.
3. Put the main unit in standby mode or switched off mode if this is not already the case.
4. Press and hold the "Learn" button on the automatic power strip for approx. 3 seconds until the "Follow on" lamp starts to flash.
5. The "Follow on" lamp now flashes for a short time. During this time, the standby current consumption of the main unit is automatically determined and the switching threshold is stored.
6. When the "Follow on" lamp stops flashing, the setting procedure is complete. The automatic switching function can now be used.