brennenstuhl®Connect - Smart Home Products
- What can I do if my brennenstuhl®Connect device cannot be connected?
- How can I teach in my brennenstuhl®Connect device with the AP mode?
- What happens to my programmed timer times if there is a power failure?
- What do I need to do if I have a new router?
- Are the brennenstuhl®Connect devices compatible with Matter?
- Kann ich Geräte von anderen Herstellern in der brennenstuhl®Connect App hinzufügen? See all 35 articles
brennenstuhl®Multi Battery - Worklights
- Is my battery protected when used with the brennenstuhl® Multi Battery LED worklights?
- Which batteries are compatible with the brennenstuhl® Multi Battery LED Worklight 3000 MA?
- Which batteries are compatible with the brennenstuhl® Multi Battery LED Telescopic Worklight 6050 MA?
- Which batteries are compatible with the brennenstuhl® Multi Battery LED Hand lamp HL 3000?
- Which batteries are compatible with the brennenstuhl® Multi Battery LED Worklight 12050 MH / 12052 MH?
- Which batteries are compatible with the brennenstuhl® Multi Battery LED Worklight 10050 MH / 10052 MH? See all 9 articles
Guarentee and Warranty
- Why is the switch on my brennenstuhl® multiple socket outlet defective?
- Why does the fuse blow when I switch on my brennenstuhl® multiple socket outlet with on/off switch?
- What is the function of the small red button on brennenstuhl® power strips?
- How can the brennenstuhl® Alu-Office-Line power strips be fastened using the table clamps?
- Why does the power interrupt when I plug another device into the USB port of the adapter or power strip?
- What is the reason that the glow lamp of the function control lamp of my power strip lights up red or orange? See all 18 articles
Main-Follow Extension Leeds
- How can the brennenstuhl® Premium Web-Line Internet extension lead be updated?
- How to activate the permanent mode on an automatic power strip with digital main-follow function?
- How do I set the switching threshold on an automatic power strip with digital main-follow function?
- How do I set the switching threshold on an automatic power strip with setting controller?
- What can I use an automatic main-follow power strip for?
- Why does my automatic power strip no longer switch off the follow sockets? See all 9 articles
- What does it mean when the green indicator light is off on surge protection power strips?
- Does the surge protection also exist when the switch of the power strip is not switched on?
- Why is the internal thermal fuse not exchangeable?
- What does 4,500A / 15,000A / 30,000A etc. mean in the surge protection devices?
- Is a surge protection device still functional after an overvoltage?
- What is the 10A fine-wire fuse in the Premium-Line surge protectors for? See all 10 articles
Remote Control Products
- Why does my chain of lights continue to light up even though the brennenstuhl® radio-controlled socket should switch off?
- Why do some wireless products not work when the range is maintained, what affects the range?
- Is the SteckerChecker app still supported?
- How does the channel assignment of the HS433 remote control work in the FZ433?
- Why does my fairy lights continue to light up even though the brennenstuhl® timer should switch off?
- Why does my brennenstuhl® timer switch on at the set time but not off at the set time?
- Why does the display of my brennenstuhl® timer not come on after I have plugged it in?
- Which devices can I switch with my brennenstuhl® timer?
- How long do the batteries of the Brennenstuhl Primera-Line DT timer last when the power supply is interrupted?
- How does the MMZ mechanical timer work? See all 7 articles
- What is the range of the brennenstuhl® RM L 3101 wireless smoke alarm?
- What can I do if the smoke alarm RM L 3100 cannot be activated?
- What batteries do I need to use for my smoke detector?
- How do I shut down the RM L 3100 smoke detector if the false alarm cannot be stopped?
- What can I do if a smoke alarm has a malfunction or false alarm?
- Can I test the smoke alarm myself? See all 10 articles
Test and Measuring Equipment
- How to correctly measure the moisture of firewood with the Moisture Detector MD?
- How to open the battery compartment of the Primera-Line energy meter / electricity meter PM 231 E?
- What do I have to do if I do not use the Primera-Line energy meter PM 231 E for a longer period of time?
- Can the data of the Primera-Line energy meter PM 231 E be read out?
- What value do I have to enter for the electricity price in the Primera-Line energy cost meter PM 231 E?
- What are the measurement and current consumption characteristics of the Primera-Line PM 231 E energy meter? See all 9 articles
Spotlights and Lamps
- When do I have to change the batteries of the battery LED spotlight LUFOS?
- Is the LED Rechargeable Torch HL 1000 A also available with USB C?
- Why does my LED lamp/spotlight continue to glow/light after being switched off?
- Why does the battery of my dimmable lamp not last as long as specified?
- Why can't I use my RUFUS working lamp while charging?
- What can I do if the motion detector triggers undesirably? See all 17 articles
- What happens when the battery charge level of a rechargeable LED spotlight is too low?
- Do the professionalLINE battery and hybrid lamps LA 4000 / LA 4010 / LB 3000 work with all Bosch batteries?
- Why are energy efficiency labels not displayed for battery-powered products?
- How are rechargeable batteries & batteries disposed of properly?
- What is the maximum load capacity of my cable drum?
- What can I do if the overheating protection / thermal protection switch has tripped on cable drums?
- What are the features of brennenstuhl® cable reels?
- Why should a cable reel be completely unwound?
- When does the overheating protection on cable reels trip and how does it work?
- Which cable is suitable for which requirement? See all 9 articles
Residual Current Device (RCD)
- How is the repeat test to be performed for the BDI-A 2 30 personal protection adapter and the BDI-S 2 30 personal protection plug?
- Why can the BDI-A 2 30 personal protection adapter only be plugged in vertically?
- At what voltage does the BDI-A 2 30 personal protection adapter or BDI-S 2 30 personal protection plug switch off?
- Why must the BDI-AF personal protection plug only be plugged in vertically?
- Where should RCD protection be used necessarily ?
- What is an RCD?
- The charge controller does not indicate that it is ready for operation. What could be the reason for this?
- The load cannot be operated at the inverter?
- Is the solar light defective if it goes out during commissioning?
- How long does a battery from the Brennenstuhl Solar Set need until it is fully charged?
- Where do I find the BrematicPRO Configurator?
- With which smartphones or tablets can I use the BrematicPRO app to control my smart home?
- I live in a rented apartment. Can I still make good use of BrematicPRO?
- I already use Brematic products in my home. Can I combine them with BrematicPRO components?
- Why do some wireless products not work even though I meet the specified range?
- What happens if my Internet goes down? See all 20 articles