brennenstuhl®Connect - Smart Home Products
- Setup: My device is not found!
- Setup: Setup cannot be completed because my WLAN network is not found!
- Setup: My smartphone is not connected to the wifi!
- Setup: How do I start the learning mode/reset of the products with part numbers 1294860 / 1294861?
- Setup: How do I start the learning mode/reset of the products with the item numbers 1294850 / 1294851?
- How do I integrate brennenstuhl®Connect products into Google Home / Google Assistant? See all 30 articles
brennenstuhl®Multi Battery - Worklights
- Which batteries are compatible with the brennenstuhl® Multi Battery LED Telescopic Worklight 6050 MA?
- Which batteries are compatible with the brennenstuhl® Multi Battery LED Hand lamp HL 3000?
- Which batteries are compatible with the brennenstuhl® Multi Battery LED Worklight 12050 MH / 12052 MH?
- Which batteries are compatible with the brennenstuhl® Multi Battery LED Worklight 10050 MH / 10052 MH?
- Which batteries are compatible with the brennenstuhl® Multi Battery LED Worklight 6050 MH / 6052 MH?
- Which batteries are compatible with the brennenstuhl® Multi Battery LED Worklight 4000 MA?
Guarentee and Warranty
- What is the function of the small red button on brennenstuhl® power strips?
- How can the brennenstuhl® Alu-Office-Line power strips be fastened using the table clamps?
- Why does the power interrupt when I plug another device into the USB port of the adapter or power strip?
- What is the reason that the glow lamp of the function control lamp of my power strip lights up red or orange?
- Can I continue to use the power strip if the switch's glow lamp flickers or stops glowing?
- How much power do the LED indicator lights on power strips or socket adapters consume? See all 16 articles
Main-Follow Extension Leeds
- How can the brennenstuhl® Premium Web-Line Internet extension lead be updated?
- How to activate the permanent mode on an automatic power strip with digital main-follow function?
- How do I set the switching threshold on an automatic power strip with digital main-follow function?
- How do I set the switching threshold on an automatic power strip with setting controller?
- What can I use an automatic main-follow power strip for?
- Why does my automatic power strip no longer switch off the follow sockets? See all 9 articles
- What does it mean when the green indicator light is off on surge protection power strips?
- Does the surge protection also exist when the switch of the power strip is not switched on?
- Why is the internal thermal fuse not exchangeable?
- What does 4,500A / 15,000A / 30,000A etc. mean in the surge protection devices?
- Is a surge protection device still functional after an overvoltage?
- What is the 10A fine-wire fuse in the Premium-Line surge protectors for? See all 10 articles
Remote Control Products
- What can I do if the smoke alarm RM L 3100 cannot be activated?
- What batteries do I need to use for my smoke detector?
- How do I shut down the RM L 3100 smoke detector if the false alarm cannot be stopped?
- Why do I need smoke detectors?
- What can I do if a smoke alarm has a malfunction or false alarm?
- Can I test the smoke alarm myself? See all 10 articles
Test and Measuring Equipment
- How to correctly measure the moisture of firewood with the Moisture Detector MD?
- How to open the battery compartment of the Primera-Line energy meter / electricity meter PM 231 E?
- What do I have to do if I do not use the Primera-Line energy meter PM 231 E for a longer period of time?
- Can the data of the Primera-Line energy meter PM 231 E be read out?
- What value do I have to enter for the electricity price in the Primera-Line energy cost meter PM 231 E?
- What are the measurement and current consumption characteristics of the Primera-Line PM 231 E energy meter? See all 10 articles
Spotlights and Lamps
- Is the LED Rechargeable Torch HL 1000 A also available with USB C?
- Why does my LED lamp/spotlight continue to glow/light after being switched off?
- Why does the battery of my dimmable lamp not last as long as specified?
- Why can't I use my RUFUS working lamp while charging?
- What can I do if the motion detector triggers undesirably?
- What does the red light on the brennenstuhl® HL 700 A hand lamp mean? See all 16 articles
- Is the battery charged at the same time when operating the hybrid radiator via mains voltage?
- What happens when the battery charge level of a rechargeable LED spotlight is too low?
- Do the professionalLINE battery and hybrid lamps LA 4000 / LA 4010 / LB 3000 work with all Bosch batteries?
- Why are energy efficiency labels not displayed for battery-powered products?
- How are rechargeable batteries & batteries disposed of properly?
- What is the maximum load capacity of my cable drum?
- What can I do if the overheating protection / thermal protection switch has tripped on cable drums?
- What are the features of brennenstuhl® cable reels?
- Why should a cable reel be completely unwound?
- When does the overheating protection on cable reels trip and how does it work?
- Which cable is suitable for which requirement? See all 9 articles
Residual Current Device (RCD)
- Why can the BDI-A 2 30 personal protection adapter only be plugged in vertically?
- At what voltage does the BDI-A 2 30 personal protection adapter or BDI-S 2 30 personal protection plug switch off?
- Why must the BDI-AF personal protection plug only be plugged in vertically?
- Where should RCD protection be used necessarily ?
- What is an RCD?
- The charge controller does not indicate that it is ready for operation. What could be the reason for this?
- The load cannot be operated at the inverter?
- Is the solar light defective if it goes out during commissioning?
- How long does a battery from the Brennenstuhl Solar Set need until it is fully charged?
- Where do I find the BrematicPRO Configurator?
- With which smartphones or tablets can I use the BrematicPRO app to control my smart home?
- I live in a rented apartment. Can I still make good use of BrematicPRO?
- I already use Brematic products in my home. Can I combine them with BrematicPRO components?
- Why do some wireless products not work even though I meet the specified range?
- What happens if my Internet goes down? See all 20 articles