brennenstuhl®Connect - Smart Home Products
- Setup: My device is not found!
- Setup: Setup cannot be completed because my WLAN network is not found!
- Setup: My smartphone is not connected to the wifi!
- Setup: How do I start the learning mode/reset of the products with part numbers 1294860 / 1294861?
- Setup: How do I start the learning mode/reset of the products with the item numbers 1294850 / 1294851?
- How do I integrate brennenstuhl®Connect products into Google Home / Google Assistant? See all 21 articles
brennenstuhl®Multi Battery - Worklights
- Which batteries are compatible with the brennenstuhl® Multi Battery LED Telescopic Worklight 6050 MA?
- Which batteries are compatible with the brennenstuhl® Multi Battery LED Hand lamp HL 3000?
- Which batteries are compatible with the brennenstuhl® Multi Battery LED Worklight 12050 MH / 12052 MH?
- Which batteries are compatible with the brennenstuhl® Multi Battery LED Worklight 10050 MH / 10052 MH?
- Which batteries are compatible with the brennenstuhl® Multi Battery LED Worklight 6050 MH / 6052 MH?
- Which batteries are compatible with the brennenstuhl® Multi Battery LED Worklight 4000 MA? See all 8 articles
Guarentee and Warranty
- How much power do the LED indicator lights on power strips or socket adapters consume?
- How can I save electricity with power strips with switch?
- Can travel plugs be used in combination with power strips?
- What do the notices on the inserts in power strips / adapters mean?
- Can power strips be used for commercial use?
- What is USB Hub? See all 11 articles
Main-Follow Extension Leeds
- How to activate the permanent mode on an automatic power strip with digital main-follow function?
- How do I set the switching threshold on an automatic power strip with digital main-follow function?
- How do I set the switching threshold on an automatic power strip with setting controller?
- What can I use an automatic main-follow power strip for?
- Why does my automatic power strip no longer switch off the follow sockets?
- What are the advantages of the digital main-follow function in a power strip? See all 8 articles
- What does it mean when the green indicator light is off on surge protection power strips?
- Why is the internal thermal fuse not exchangeable?
- What does 4,500A / 15,000A / 30,000A etc. mean in the surge protection devices?
- Is a surge protection device still functional after an overvoltage?
- What is the 10A fine-wire fuse in the Premium-Line surge protectors for?
- How are our RJ-45 jacks assigned for surge protection? See all 9 articles
Remote Control Products
- How do I shut down the RM L 3100 smoke detector if the false alarm cannot be stopped?
- Why do I need smoke detectors?
- What can I do if a smoke alarm has a malfunction or false alarm?
- Can I test the smoke alarm myself?
- Is it possible to manually turn off the warning sound in case of a false alarm?
- What can cause a false alarm? See all 8 articles
Test and Measuring Equipment
- What are the measurement and current consumption characteristics of the Primera-Line PM 231 E energy meter?
- How deep into the surface does the brennenstuhl® Moisture Detector MD measure?
- What conclusions can be drawn from the percentage values displayed on the moisture detector and how accurate are they?
- What is the difference between carbon dioxide and carbon dioxide?
- What is the difference between the CO detector and the CO2 meter?
Spotlights and Lamps
- What does the red light on the brennenstuhl® HL 700 A hand lamp mean?
- Do the Bosch ProCORE 18V 12Ah batteries fit under the hood of the BS 8050 MH LED hybrid worklight?
- What is meant by the "emergency light function" in a hybrid spotlight?
- What is the difference between ANSI lumens and lumens?
- Why does the LED light continues to shine after it is switched off?
- What do I do with retired energy-saving lamps or fluorescent lamps? See all 11 articles
- Is the battery charged at the same time when operating the hybrid radiator via mains voltage?
- What happens when the battery charge level of a rechargeable LED spotlight is too low?
- Do the professionalLINE battery and hybrid lamps LA 4000 / LA 4010 / LB 3000 work with all Bosch batteries?
- Why are energy efficiency labels not displayed for battery-powered products?
- How are rechargeable batteries & batteries disposed of properly?
- What are the features of Brennenstuhl® cable reels?
- Why should a cable reel be completely unwound?
- When does the overheating protection on cable reels trip and how does it work?
- Which cable is suitable for which requirement?
- Is the overheating protection installed in the cable reels also available as a spare part?
- How can you tell if a cable reel or extension cord is suitable for outdoor use? See all 7 articles
Residual Current Device (RCD)
- The charge controller does not indicate that it is ready for operation. What could be the reason for this?
- The load cannot be operated at the inverter?
- Is the solar light defective if it goes out during commissioning?
- How long does a battery from the Brennenstuhl Solar Set need until it is fully charged?
- Where do I find the BrematicPRO Configurator?
- With which smartphones or tablets can I use the BrematicPRO app to control my smart home?
- I live in a rented apartment. Can I still make good use of BrematicPRO?
- I already use Brematic products in my home. Can I combine them with BrematicPRO components?
- Why do some wireless products not work even though I meet the specified range?
- What happens if my Internet goes down? See all 20 articles