If the power has been interrupted by the overheating protection switch (bimetal), please disconnect the plug from the mains and unplug all consumers. Please unwind the cable completely and let the cable unwinding device cool down. After a few minutes, you can briefly press in the pushbutton on the socket plate and reconnect the mains plug. Now the current flow should be restored.
If this is not the case even after a longer period of time, it may be that the switch is damaged due to overload and needs to be replaced. You can request the thermal protection switch via our contact form. It is easier to use the device always completely unrolled to avoid the triggering of the overheating protection switch
Here you can read more about the topic.